Prev: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal Next: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal

Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 02:38:04 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal

This means you can usually find an example in nature to base an
intelligent
species on.

Donald Hosford

Good points, I just think herd animals are a bit more vulnerable
to having their food supplies disrupted, a carnivore too as it lives
on the herbivore, however it lives on any herbivore. The larger
or smaller, it just seems to me they have better chance. That
said the omnivore has the best chance, so something that develops
that trait will succeed over anything else in the long run. Again
though I'm speaking through earth norms who's to say there
wouldn't be a highly socialized type of bear that develops
up right movement and hands. Hey in sci-fi anything is possible.

Don

Prev: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal Next: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal