Prev: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal Next: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal

Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 00:08:47 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal

My $0.02:  Well, ignoring anything that can't build a
starship...essentially background fluff.
(I can't remember the name of a good scifi novel with a sedentary race.

Quite intelligent, never left their home planet.  Everyone consulted
with them.  Took a long time to for them to think though.)

Your leaving out pack hunters, one could argue that it takes
even greater communication skills to coordinate an attack than
a herd of "cattle" that runs in the same direction. That said it's
the omnivore (at least in the one case we know) that develops
civilization.....)

Don

Prev: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal Next: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal