Prev: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal Next: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal

[GZG] Alien Species - The Tonk

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 01:41:47 +0000
Subject: [GZG] Alien Species - The Tonk

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_16044_1212111707_2

nks Don and Brian. I am sure I'll be able to find it when I get home.
Maybe I can find a home for them on one of the Stargrunt Sites.

I really do like the Tonk, but there are a couple of regrets in how they
were created...

1) They are built off of a now OOP line of miniatures that had a very
limited range of poses.

2) They are scaled for 25mm (actually 28mm figs but made them for use
with smaller 25mm GZG figs) and I have switched over to 15mm for my
sci-fi gaming.

I have been considering finding a new home for them and then trying to
redo the project in 15mm. I have actually tried auctioning them but they
never moved.

I love the race and they have exsisted in my gaming for decades and were
originally created for an RPG.

-Eli

Prev: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal Next: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal