Prev: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal Next: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal

Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 18:10:38 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal

y will always trump you on the philosophy/spirtituality of the animals
rites, etc.

***Great fall back, something that can't be proven ether way...)

 I am sure the wild cousins of horses and even cows and sheep rate much
more
intelligent as do wolves vs dogs.

***I hope so in the case of cows in ! Dogs Vs wolves I'd say they are
close.

Tonk, are evolved from an amphibious creature halfway between a manitee
and a salamander.

***I've seen your write up on the Tonk, liked it, well thought out.

There are also other combinations that we've not thought of, like
plant/anamal mixes,
silicon based life...lots of possibilities....)

Prev: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal Next: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal