Prev: Re: [GZG] Sheep Stuff Next: Re: [GZG] Sheep Stuff

Re: [GZG] Sheep Stuff

From: Evyn MacDude <infojunky@c...>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 13:33:58 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] Sheep Stuff

On  May24 08, at 11:00, Mark Kinsey wrote:

> I played about 10 times. I got .15 once but most of my scores are
> in the
> .19 range. I guess I win initiative.

Ok that is wrong....

I got an average over 5 plays of 0.183...

> Hudak, Michael wrote:
>> Ok, I can't pass this one up.....
>>
>> How fast are you???
>>

>> The automobile driving manual says the average driver's
>> reaction time is:  .75 seconds....... or 1 car length for every 10
>> mph......
>> Test your average reaction time..
>>
>> Be very careful this can be addicting. Click on the link below and
>> good
>> luck.
>>
>> Reaction Test
>>
>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sleep/sheep/
>> reaction_version5.swf

Evyn MacDude
infojunky@ceecom.net

"When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House
Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but
neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that
of any other participant, may be revealed"

Prev: Re: [GZG] Sheep Stuff Next: Re: [GZG] Sheep Stuff