Prev: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John Next: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John

Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John

From: "Mike Elliott" <mike_elliott@m...>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 15:14:35 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John

>>I'm surprised that no-one has suggested a Google Group. [snip]
>
>And all you need is a Google account. No thanks. They're bad enough net
>citizens that I really can't recommend that anyone deal with them.
>(USENET spam, email spam, failure to respect robots.txt when spidering
>web sites.)

Now I'm even MORE surprised! I have never had any problems with spam on
my Google account. Usually an email account attracts spam when you put
your email address into a web site from where a bot can harvest it.
That's nothing to do with Google. Even then Googlemail (Gmail) has the
best spam filter I've yet come across.

________________<BR>Get the Free email that has everyone talking at <a
href=http://www.mail2world.com
target=new>http://www.mail2world.com</a><br>  <font
color=#999999>Unlimited Email Storage &#150; POP3 &#150; Calendar &#150;

Prev: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John Next: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John