Prev: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John Next: Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep

Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 12:37:20 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep

I know JMZ seemed to cherish the challenges by the fan base, still, on
listservs, I was reminded of a section from David Gerrold's World of
Star
Trek, where he's asking Roddenbery about some arcane fact, probably the
use
of 'mark' when giving courses, and the Great Bird says something like
'it
sounded military'.

Then he stops, turns to Gerrold and says something like 'You know, we
never
really thought this stuff out until you started asking these questions'
and
he sounded like he was getting frustrated by the process. Almost pissed
off, actually...  ;->=

The_Beast

<atcliffe@ntlworld.com
> > wrote:
> Indy wrote:
> > Now, what about orange juice?  :-D
> That's less of a problem (the Tang Cartel notwithstanding :-D )
because