Prev: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John Next: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John

Re: [GZG] Invading Mars (was FTverse colinies)

From: "james mitchell" <tagalong@s...>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 18:46:35 +0930
Subject: Re: [GZG] Invading Mars (was FTverse colinies)

LOL, Well any commander with brains wouldn't attempt this sort of
operation
but if you wanted too heres one way of doing it.
 The operational commander would use black ops operations on mar's,
first he
would commandeer a UN ship, 2nd fill it with ESU chemical agents and NAC

nukes, 3 rd crash the UN ship into a key Military objective ,{ let's
face
it, considering how many worlds the KV have taken shouldn't be too hard
for
them to get these thing's} 4th launch  jamming of Mars outgoing radio
traffic.5th. a large captured fuel ship filled with KV c4 and fuel.
Then he would use human mercs and assassins threw a third party, to
terminate key high profile civil and military leader's, with in 24 hours
of
chemical launch, also use left or right wing groups to stage riot's and
general mayhem within key transport hub's.{they had months to plan.ok}
Fly  the UN ship into mars high orbit, launching the chemical munitions,

then crash it into the objective, the nukes would be launched with a 6
hr
trajectory to then land on their key targets, the crew would do a high
orbit
escape pod launch after the chemicals and nukes had been deployed,
staying
in orbit for 24 hours then landing on mars.
After major civilian population areas have been neutralised and military

targets,{obviously some military targets will be in bunker complex's
like
NORAD etc.}then by this time the KV black ops crew's that were in high
orbit
should make planet fall, and be able to seize basic installations for
the
landing of KV forces, to root out any forces in bunker installations.
Obviously the KV wouldn't nuke target's they needed for the base's or
zones
they have deemed worthy of settlement.
Oh nearly forgot the fuel ship, this would be crashed into mars orbital
ship
yards{ yes they would have to have them} and then detonated in the
opening
stages of the operation.

This sort of operation is designed for more thinking and luck gaming,
you'd
properly get the following types of game out of it,

1. escort the UN ship into Mars orbit, through normal space traffic
without
being detected.
2. a ramming mission for the fuel carrier.
3. Seek,destroy and terminate missions using the human merc's, these
would
be small games but fun, with lots of what if's thrown in.{ "my god you
killed general", my favourite dog.lol}
4. doing the civil unrest games, with the left and right wing political
group's. gaming riot's basically.
5.more small actions using the KV black ops crew, landing on mars and
chasing human bug's { lets see how they like being scared of the little
blimps and the hand held locator, what "nuke them from orbit "you say ,
we
did}
6 what ever you can think of. Kv clearing bunker complex's!

james.