Prev: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] web hosting services

Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep

From: Peter Engebos <manfredvonbek@y...>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 12:57:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep

Traveller Supplement 7 - Traders and Gunboats, the Empress Marava far
trader is specifically listed as having extra large low berths (Cryo
units) for the transport of live stock.  Though how they got the live
stock up the 5' square elevator and down the 5' wide corridor and
through the doorway (with its 90 degree turn from the hall) was never
adequately explained.

And Star Frontiers had dedicated ag ships for hauling produce and
animals, also.

 >On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 12:53:19AM +0200, Enzo de Ianni wrote:

>For six trivia points, which SF game setting had a ship listing for a
>live animal transport?

"Here at Ortillery Command we have at our diposal hundred megawatt laser
beams, mach 20 titanium rods and guided thermonuclear bombs. Some people
say we think that we're God. We're not God. We just borrowed his SMITE
button for our fire control system"

Prev: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] web hosting services