Prev: Re: [GZG] List moderation Next: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 9, Issue 39

Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John

From: docagren@a...
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 11:40:10 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John

<<Chris Slavensky wrote:
> I don't like the idea of this going to a Forum set-up.

Moderation is fine but, and I'm gonna say it, only in moderation. I do
however oppose a change in format from the traditional mailing list.>>>

I have to agree, yeah people get hot and bother, and I notice that the
1st thing that some people want is moderation.	Just remember while
people are Bashing John it took two them to Tango...  And it not the
1st time these two have gone at it either.

I really don't want to see this become a forum group.  After all who is
going to do the Moderation always an issue

In Memory of Russ Manduca 7/22/67-1/8/08

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who
have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for
anything else thereafter.
    ~ Ernest Hemmingway

Prev: Re: [GZG] List moderation Next: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 9, Issue 39