Prev: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John Next: Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep

Re: [GZG] Quick question

From: Peter Engebos <manfredvonbek@y...>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 20:25:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Quick question

No particular order:
The AV6 and AV9
the police fancar
Sa'Vask'u
Bikes

And the E'Tar in 15mm

Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com> wrote:	Re: [GZG] Quick question Jon
said:"OK then, quick straw poll to everyone here (or at least those
 seriously interested in SG in 15mm):

 Which of our 6mm (or 25mm) vehicles would you most like to see
 reproduced (and be prepared to buy) in 15mm?

 Jon (GZG)"

"Here at Ortillery Command we have at our diposal hundred megawatt laser
beams, mach 20 titanium rods and guided thermonuclear bombs. Some people
say we think that we're God. We're not God. We just borrowed his SMITE
button for our fire control system"

Prev: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John Next: Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep