Prev: Re: [GZG] Dear Miniature Builders [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=PERSONAL] Next: Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep

Re: [GZG] Dear Miniature Builders [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=PERSONAL]

From: "Robert Mayberry" <robert.mayberry@g...>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 20:29:14 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Dear Miniature Builders [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=PERSONAL]

Mongoose Publishing's ACTA miniatures uses the same masters as AOG.
They have suspended production, but many of their resellers still have
stock. Cast quality is a bit lacking, but if you hunt around on google
or their forums you'll be able to get those figs.

B5Wars scale fighters are not available-- Mongoose's fighters are in
the Fleet Action scale (which personally I prefer anyway).

Rob

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 8:23 PM, Robertson, Brendan
<Brendan.Robertson@dva.gov.au> wrote:
> For Omega's, I have successfully converted them in the past from the
old
> NSL Dreadnought + NAC? engine modules for the rotating sections.
Can't

--
Robert Mayberry

Prev: Re: [GZG] Dear Miniature Builders [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=PERSONAL] Next: Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep