Prev: Re: [GZG] Dear John Next: Re: [GZG] Dear Miniature Builders [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=PERSONAL]

Re: [GZG] Dear John

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 00:16:10 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Dear John

e been on this list for years. Admitedly I tend to tune out a good
portion of the threads and lurk a lot. This just stuck out as
particularly nasty. I am familiar with John's posts. My main observation
is right or wrong, I was pretty sure that the thread had really been
brought to an end a few posts ago.

Anyhow, was an observation, no more.

Was still a very interesting thread all nastiness aside.

-Eli

From: Tony Wilkinson <twilko@ozemail.com.au>

> Gday All,
>
> No you are not alone Eli. But then John does have the ability to get
> under peoples skin and to be a tad offensive. Those of us that have
been
> on the list for some time know this. We also know that he often has
good
> stuff to add as well so put up with one for the sake of the other.
Enzo