Prev: Re: [GZG] Quick question Next: Re: [GZG] Quick question

Re: [GZG] Quick question

From: "Tom B" <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 13:57:46 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Quick question

Speaking out of turn (by ignoring the fact you 15mm guys are Scalist
Heretics):

Some of the best models in 25mm:

- Hover Jeep (but if you are doing it in 15mm, you could think about
making a flatbed and a window-backed version rather than the closed
back standard one, and a box back version for an ambulance)
- Open topped hover jeep with the gun in the back
- Diemos AC tank
- Goliath AC tank
- Wombat AC APC
- Flatbed AC truck + MRL variant
- Rommel AC tank
- LIPPC wheeled APC
- Coonhound wheeled tank destroyer

My biggest disappointment, the one thing I *really* wish Jon made in
25mm and would buy a handful of myself, is the Boxcar (I won't even
ask for the super boxcar, though it would be good too). I find both
infinitely preferable to the flying-brick like AV6/AV9 series. The
Boxcar and super Boxcar were excellent. I just wish they'd been made
in 25mm. (Still do!)

T.
--
"Now, I go to spread happiness to the rest of the station. It is a
terrible responsibility but I have learned to live with it."

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine

 Thomas Paine

Prev: Re: [GZG] Quick question Next: Re: [GZG] Quick question