Prev: Re: [GZG] Quick question Next: Re: [GZG] The end of the Colonies :)

Re: [GZG] Quick question

From: Evyn MacDude <infojunky@c...>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 09:52:25 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] Quick question

e is a better list.

On  May15 08, at 01:08, Ground Zero Games wrote:

> Which of our 6mm (or 25mm) vehicles would you most like to see
> reproduced (and be prepared to buy) in 15mm?

DSM 102 AV6 Troop Transport VTOL

SFA-27 Cargo Carrier

SF25-11 Police Patrol Aircar

SF25-27 Light Hover-Jeep (Civil/Military Scout Vehicle)

SF25-68 Maverick Police/Security Fancar

SF25-69AWheeled Flatbed Truck - Civilian full-cab style

SF25-69BWheeled Flatbed Truck - Civilian half-cab style

SF25-69CWheeled Flatbed Truck - Military armoured cab

SF25-69DWheeled Truck with civilian cab and Box Body

SF25-69EWheeled Truck with Command Post body

SF25-70A, B or C As for 25-69 A,B,C but with HOVER chassis

SF25-70D or E As for 25-69 D and E but with HOVER chassis

DF-S02 Tracked ammunition carrier/supply vehicle

DF-S04 HEMTT heavy wheeled cargo truck (canvas top)

DF-S05 HEMTT heavy wheeled cargo truck (flatbed)

DF-S07 Light GEV van (police/civilian)

DF-S08 Civilian vehicles pack

Evyn MacDude
infojunky@ceecom.net

"When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House
Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but
neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that
of any other participant, may be revealed"

Prev: Re: [GZG] Quick question Next: Re: [GZG] The end of the Colonies :)