Prev: Re: [GZG] Quick question Next: Re: [GZG] Quick question

Re: [GZG] [OT] Quick question

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 08:03:18 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] Quick question

Not sure if I really qualify as serious, but there are some I'd not mind
seeing, and I HAVE purchased a 15mm item or dozen.

That said, it segues into an oft made comment (no hear-hear's, please)
that
a few more piccies on  the web store would help, especially for those of
us
past a certain age, naturally foggy of brain, or both.

Yes, we know that first comes moulding and casting and shipping and
taking
to shows and answering stupid e-mails and gov't-required paperwork
and...

The_Beast