Prev: Re: [GZG] Quick question Next: Re: [GZG] Quick question

Re: [GZG] Quick question

From: "Robert Mayberry" <robert.mayberry@g...>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 08:08:14 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Quick question

Well speaking JUST for myself:

I've got a pretty large DS army, but nothing for SG except some 40k
miniatures at the moment. I'm looking to get some figures to represent
my DS army on the 15mm scale, then add a new army at both scales. The
new one will use figures I select specifically for compatibility
across ranges. So this list is mostly for my current army.

Rob's Hot List:

    AV6 Troop Transport (DSM-102) (VTOLs vary widely in look so it's
hard to find a close match from other ranges)

    Range Truck (DSM-122)

    Tactical Interface Transport (DSM-118)

Also great to have (I can replace these with miniatures from other
ranges, but I'd love to see them in 15mm.)

    Tritonian II Tracked APC

    Triton IV Tracked Missile Launcher (I've been using this as a
heavy APC w/ GMS/H)

    Boxcar Infantry Transport VTOL (DF-V04)

    SYCAT Tracked AA Tank (the modular chassis / turret options from
the FW series are really nice-- I also use the SIMCAT and HELLCAT tank
and artillery vehicles).

    AV9 VTOL GunshipC (DSM-108) (I don't use these heavily but again
VTOLs vary considerably between designers, and the AV6/9 are iconic to
GZG IMO)

I finally plan on kit-bashing together some PA snipers, but I can
imagine that the market for that will be limited to me. :)

Rob

--
Robert Mayberry

Prev: Re: [GZG] Quick question Next: Re: [GZG] Quick question