Prev: Re: [GZG] Quick question Next: Re: [GZG] The end of the Colonies :)

Re: [GZG] Quick question

From: Stephen Bond <daibaka2000@y...>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 09:27:47 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Quick question

said:
"OK then, quick straw poll to everyone here (or at least those
seriously interested in SG in 15mm):

Which of our 6mm (or 25mm) vehicles would you most like to see
reproduced (and be prepared to buy) in 15mm?

Jon (GZG)"
I say (in order of desirability and likelihood to buy):
ALL of the Infantry walkers
The AV6 and AV9
The LIPPC and M44 Coonhound
The Heavy Hover Tank
The (dare I ask?) Tactical Interface Transport
The Hoplite series of modular 6 wheelers
The Rangetruck
All purely based on my own wants and needs!
Steve

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Quick question Next: Re: [GZG] The end of the Colonies :)