Prev: [GZG] Colonies cooling down :) Next: Re: [GZG] Still "colinies" :)

Re: [GZG] Still "colinies" :)

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 20:28:56 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Still "colinies" :)

m..how about information warfare for this? Fly a disguised vessel into
the system, parked in orbit but with sophistocated EW systems.	You
could then listen in on general communications and hack local nets so
that when you invasion force arrived you can feed them the most up to
date information as well as what has been gathered over time.

-Eli

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com>

> At 8:47 PM +0200 5/14/08, Oerjan Ariander wrote:
> >
> >How do you get that interstellar up-to-date pre-strike intelligence?
> >Sending scoutships in advance or keeping the invasion force in orbit
for
> >some time while trying to locate the defenders' stockpiles etc.
sounds like