Prev: Re: [GZG] Mine resistant vehicles - Iran Next: Re: [GZG] Mine resistant vehicles - Phalanx etc.

Re: [GZG] Mine resistant vehicles

From: paul@o...
Date: 13 May 2008 12:08:22 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Mine resistant vehicles

> It still is. Threads like this happen. It's a fact of the list.

Oh, I know. I just don't get to play as much SG as I'd like (rapidly
approaching annually, it seems) so I use this list as a pleasant
diversion.
But when I come home top a big pile of arguments over military minutiae
and
slanted and 'fervent' discussion of current events, it's slightly
disheartening.

(It doesn't help that I read in digest mode, either, so I get hit with
it
all at once.)

-P.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Mine resistant vehicles - Iran Next: Re: [GZG] Mine resistant vehicles - Phalanx etc.