Prev: Re: [GZG] Mine resistant vehicles Next: Re: [GZG] Mine resistant vehicles

Re: [GZG] Mine resistant vehicles

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 21:25:06 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Mine resistant vehicles

am happy somebody pointed this out. Military vehicles are by their
nature pretty specialized and trying to get too much out of a design or
to outright misuse them is seldom a recipe for success. Sure, there are
time when some sort of field conversion or expedient use of a design
works out, but these are flukes.

-Eli

From: "Ryan GIll" <rmgill@mindspring.com>