Prev: [GZG] Mine resistant vehicles Next: Re: [GZG] Mine resistant vehicles

Re: [GZG] Mine resistant vehicles

From: Mark Kinsey <Kinseym@p...>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 14:31:00 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Mine resistant vehicles

That would be very cool. With no end to asymmetric war for the
foreseeable future, giving something like the Buffalo a sci-fi edge
would be a model that I imagine would be very well received.

I'm a Traveller geek so I'm always looking for more grav vehicles, but
this is a case where I'd throw a vote behind the wheeled vehicle fans.

The real crime is that Peter Pig makes the Bulldog, but not the Buffel.
I've heard he plans to. Many people use the Bulldog as the Buffel, but
the cab is on the wrong side (among other things). It's strange since
the Buffel was in much wider production. Something like 1500 vs 150.

-Mark Kinsey

Tom B wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/05/09/military-adds-armor-to-ir_n_101
083.html