Prev: Re: [GZG] Imperium (GDW/AP) ships as FT SSD's Next: [GZG] Space Marine Rules

Re: [GZG] Imperium (GDW/AP) ships as FT SSD's

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@s...>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 12:58:25 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] Imperium (GDW/AP) ships as FT SSD's

Doug Evans wrote:
> Digging through disk space, I've found some SSD's that seem to be
related
> to the old Imperium box game. However, the ships include SM load outs,
and
> no fighters.
>
> First, does anyone know from whence these came?

Those were done many years ago for someone's campaign game now. They're
currently obsolete as the definitive
FT-Traveller conversion is now the Power Projection game. I seem to
recall seeing the author of the Imperium SSDs being active on the Power
Projection mailing list (also on Yahoo), you might want to stick your
nose in over there. PP is a fairly heavily tweaked FT, comes with
campaign rules and High Guard conversion rules. Ad Astra is now selling
Imperial and Zhodani ship miniatures, that may be of some interest as
well.

http://www.genreconnections.com/shop/index.php?p=product&id=17&parent=45

Prev: Re: [GZG] Imperium (GDW/AP) ships as FT SSD's Next: [GZG] Space Marine Rules