Prev: Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought. [TBC] [SEC=P] & FTverse colinies Next: Re: [GZG] Imperium (GDW/AP) ships as FT SSD's

[GZG] Imperium (GDW/AP) ships as FT SSD's

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 13:07:23 -0500
Subject: [GZG] Imperium (GDW/AP) ships as FT SSD's

Digging through disk space, I've found some SSD's that seem to be
related
to the old Imperium box game. However, the ships include SM load outs,
and
no fighters.

First, does anyone know from whence these came?

I'm still debating whether the SM's work as the long range weapons
indicated in Imp, though the heaviest beams in these ships are class 3,
while extended range SM's can be placed at the same 36 mu's, and run a
further 6 mu's as well.

The lack of fighters and carriers is a little more problematic; I was
just
wondering if these may have been designed at the same time as the SSD's
I've got.

I've actually played two games of FT in less than a month, and may have
new aficionado in the making; I'd REALLY like to give him something like
real campaign to sink teeth into.

The_Beast