Prev: Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite

Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters

From: "Tom B" <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 15:25:37 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>

>> If the new 'Refinery Ship' looks right, it might double as a 'beer
>> brewery' so the scenario could actually be an attempt to capture the
>> brewery.
>>

> I think the Refinery Ship would work perfectly for this - lots of big
> round tanks on it.... in fact, I'll find a small prize for the best
> pics we get sent of an FT345 painted in the colours of your favourite
> beer.....  ;-)
>
>Jon (GZG)

So, since I'm a fan of Guiness (a stout, of course), I could get away
with a nice rich black primer? (*chuckle*) - I imagine you mean 'the
livery of your favorite beer company' or something of that sort. Of
course, if I make it a Guiness Brewery, it'll have to move slower
because of the thickness...

And Indy, I'm puzzled. Your admission that you don't drink removes
from me the one obvious cause I could think of to explain some of your
games... *grin*  (I guess I have to go with narcotics or insanity
now?).... *muahahahahhaa*

TomB

--
"Now, I go to spread happiness to the rest of the station. It is a
terrible responsibility but I have learned to live with it."

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine

 Thomas Paine

Prev: Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite