Prev: Re: [GZG] other painful matters Next: Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters

Re: [GZG] other painful matters

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 12:10:43 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] other painful matters

wrote:

> On  Apr22 08, at 06:15, Don M wrote:
>
> This sounded very much to me like a gauntlet being thrown down...
>

> Speaking of which, No reports of anyone being scared for life at ECC
this
> year, who dropped the ball? There seems to be
> a deficit of shell shocked victims... I mean participants this year.

Did my ACR ever make it to the list? I know the servers for the GZG
lists
were all buggered right after ECC, and by the time they were up, the
energy
of the con had waned. :-(

That, or the vict--I mean, participants were still recovering.

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] other painful matters Next: Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters