Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite

Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite

From: Oerjan Ariander <orjan.ariander1@c...>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 01:53:48 +0200
Subject: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite

Michael Brown wrote:

>I always understood that there were rules for pronunciation but not for
>spelling.
>
>Otherwise <humor> how can you explain Welsh place names </humor>

I find Welsh place names *much* easier to pronounce starting from the
spelling than English place names are... the Welsh are decent enough to
actually adhere to their pronounciation/spelling rules; the English
generally aren't :-p

/Oerjan
orjan.ariander1@comhem.se

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite