Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite

Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite

From: "Bobby Mock" <hansuke@g...>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 15:29:48 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite

ally, someone managed to point out the culprit: Sheep:

http://www.neatorama.com/2008/03/22/spelling-with-sheep/

They CAN spell, which means they started all this just to razz us
humans.

Bobby

On Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 3:07 PM, Evyn MacDude <infojunky@ceecom.net>
wrote:

> On  Apr20 08, at 10:49, Ground Zero Games wrote:
>
> Now, we're not going to get into a "fite" over this are we.....  ;-)
>

> Why yes, yes, we are, we're just that sort of group, but we like
rules.
> The first phase is traded smacking with the OED and other associated
> dictionaries. The survivors will play out the NAS Spelling Bee
incident
> off
> the planet Hayward....
>
> The final "sudden" Death phase has yet to be decided. Though I suspect
> somehow that sheep will be involved.
>
> As for the location for the settlement of this dispute I suggest
Paraguay,
> as
> one of the few perfect neutral countries....
>
>  Evyn MacDude
> infojunky@ceecom.net
>
>  "When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House
Rule,
> participants are free to use the information received, but neither the
> identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other
> participant, may be revealed"

Bobby

Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite