Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite

Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 20:42:57 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite

On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 5:35 PM, Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu> wrote:
> I'll be go to heck what I did wrong, but it was 'dozens' of
>  software/rulesets I was thinking, including Traveller Lite, Photoshop
Lite,
>  etc.

I guess my Googlefu is pretty good. I did a search on "lite trademark"
and found all the stuff I mentioned earlier.

(Now back to my manuscript for the chapter of my RPG book which won't
actually be published in the book but as a PDF download...)

Allan

--
Allan Goodall http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite