Prev: Re: [GZG] Comments on FT Light Next: Re: [GZG] Comments on FT Light

Re: [GZG] Comments on FT Light

From: "chris.peachey" <vladvondrak@y...>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 22:26:01 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Comments on FT Light

you want to think your selves licky.
if you were to hear the way people speak out jons way, you would not
think
its english.
and i quote, not sure on the phonetic spelling but here goes
queens english' have you got a light, my good chap'
suffolk/norfolk english ' haya gotta loyt boy.

round these parts we dont speak english properly
fings loik i cant read, i cant rite but i ken droive a tractor.
think like an ork you would be closer.