Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG news - FULL THRUST LIGHT! Next: Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG news - FULL THRUST LIGHT!

From: Robert N Bryett <rbryett@g...>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 08:36:52 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG news - FULL THRUST LIGHT!

In gaming terms, I think of English as the Gelatinous Cube of
languages; a resilient, formless blob that slides inexorably along,
absorbing anything it finds as it goes. Unwary contact with it can
result in a paralyzing shock, after which the cube will proceed to
slowly digest its stunned and helpless prey:  http://en.wikipedia.org/
wiki/Gelatinous_cube

Best regards, Robert Bryett