Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG news - FULL THRUST LIGHT! Next: Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters

Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 15:48:32 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 3:05 PM, Tom B <kaladorn@gmail.com> wrote:
> Living in Canada, I've got the peculiar linguistic mangle that is
Canadian
> English (yes, it is distinct).

Yep. Alana chuckled at my Oxford Canadian English dictionary. (By the
way, look up "gotchies" sometime.)

Which reminds me... Remind me tonight and I'll give you the ISBN of my
Scottish-to-English dictionary, which is on the shelf beside my
Canadian English dictionary.

Allan

--
Allan Goodall http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG news - FULL THRUST LIGHT! Next: Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters