Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG news - FULL THRUST LIGHT!

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 14:33:21 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG news - FULL THRUST LIGHT!

Have you checked out how small the font prints? The Adobe Reader wanted
further reduce by 10%.

A bit tough on this old guy's eyes... ;->=

I knew that the difference was a bit narrower for the A4, but taller on
the
shorter dimension. Wasn't sure how much 'space' changed, which is why I
put
the question mark in, originally.

In the end, I didn't want to make a big thing, but had started to write
the
note, put it in 'draft', then pulled it out again to include response to
Peter's observation, and, like topsy, just grew.

Samuel: Bang on in one!

However, remember that "English is the only language that will follow
you
down an alley, mug you and then roll your pockets for any linguistic
spare
change you might have on you."

The _Beast (who's caffeine levels are quite sufficient, thank you)

Mr. Burton West wrote on 04/17/2008 12:56:33 PM:

***snippage