Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG news - FULL THRUST LIGHT!

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 12:37:01 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG news - FULL THRUST LIGHT!

While fully cognizant that the A4 is a superior format, that 'mericans
are
progress-hating-Luddites that are dragging the world's economies to
sterility by blindly hanging on to outmoded standards, that if GZG is
going
to have to print out copies then it MUST be A4, and, anyway, you need
all
that extra space(?) for the incredibly dense amount of info, I must
point
out that it can be a serious pain to try an print A4 documents on our
slavishly archaic printer parameters.

May I suggest, in the future, an attempt be made to produce a parallel
'letter' sized document until such time as the unwashed heathen can see
the
light?

I WILL be distributing these at the store, though my partners wish I
could
focus on products we can optain to sell!

Thanks!

Peter pointed out to Jon:

> Just FYI you typo'ed "the" on

> Also you used "lite" properly everywhere except

> looks amateurish as a result

I noticed, wasn't going to say anything to avoid sounding a bit brusk,
but
you're absolutely correct.

I suppose it'd be churlish to point out your missing closing period...
;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite