Prev: Re: [GZG] [GZG ECC XI] [AAR] Broadsword: The Raid Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG Salute releases - 15mm and FT!

Re: [GZG] [GZG ECC XI] [AAR] Broadsword: The Raid

From: "Tom B" <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 17:02:49 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [GZG ECC XI] [AAR] Broadsword: The Raid

Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 00:54:31 -0400
From: Jerry Han <jhan@warpfish.com>

Geeze, you try to show some courtesy and you get nothing but sass.  (8-)

[Tomb] I'm not quite sure at what point in our past interactions you
would have been led to expect anything else ????

In all seriousness; normally I'd agree with you, but, for "official"
things
(like ECC) where linking to a page could be taken as implied endorsement
of
the Convention, I always want to double check and make sure there are no
problems.  Plus, I've always found trying to show courtesy whenever
possible can never take you too far wrong.  *shrug*

[Tomb] Jer, I've been to 10 of the 11 ECCs (and work kept me from #2)!
I've got a golf shirt with an ECC photo I submitted on it! I buy
shirts and calendars! I even listen to Jon Davis when he's getting 'in
character' and let Indy test new rules on me! There are (or should be)
links to the Convention Site on stargrunt.ca. I'm not quite sure what
more I could do to endorse the Convention, other than put a kidney up
for auction as a money maker.... ???? (But, it is very Canadian of you
to be polite and I appreciate that intensely.) I'm glad to support ECC
and GZG though I feel a terrible sadness for the functional end of new
25mm figure sculpts... :0(

[Tomb] How's the sass factor? Coming through loud and clear? :0)

Prev: Re: [GZG] [GZG ECC XI] [AAR] Broadsword: The Raid Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG Salute releases - 15mm and FT!