Prev: Re: [GZG] Scale Creep Next: Re: [GZG] Scale Creep

[GZG] [GZG ECC XI] [AAR] Broadsword: The Raid

From: "Tom B" <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 12:05:25 -0400
Subject: [GZG] [GZG ECC XI] [AAR] Broadsword: The Raid

http://www.stargrunt.ca/scenarios_aar/aar_ECCXI_broadsword/aar_ECCXI_bro
adsword.htm

Please pardon the textual blockishness. I have realized this badly
needs split up into multiple pages, but I didn't have the energy to do
so - I just wanted to get it up. The nasty thing about these tasks is
they stall if you don't push through to some kind of conclusion, even
if it is only 70% of what you want. So, better to get something up
than something half-done never to see the light of day.

I will be subdividing it into separate pages for the various topics. I
will also be adding a map graphic, maybe a board layout image, and
some pictures of the event if Mark Kinsey (or anyone else who had pics
from ECC of this event) would kindly a) permit me to use them and b)
send me a link of where to find them. Mark already said I could use
his, but I lost the link.... (argh!)

I'd like to thank the people who played this scenario with me: Jerry,
Damond, Megan, Kieth. And of course our Ref, Mark Kinsey. It was one
of the most fun scenarios I've played at ECC and that says a lot.

I plan to gradually crank out AARs for the other events I was in (Mars
Needs Women, Battle of Two Suns, and the 2300 AD Event I ran) but they
take a fair bit of time to write up intelligently (or the best I can
manage) and even longer to get ready for the web. They'll happen
eventually though.

TomB
--
"Now, I go to spread happiness to the rest of the station. It is a
terrible responsibility but I have learned to live with it."

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine

 Thomas Paine

Prev: Re: [GZG] Scale Creep Next: Re: [GZG] Scale Creep