Prev: Re: [GZG] "old" FT ships.... Next: Re: [GZG] "old" FT ships....

Re: [GZG] "old" FT ships....

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 08:39:29 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] "old" FT ships....

This MIGHT be less an issue if FTIII is at least near on the horizon,
though I'd be hoping that the old ships will have upgrade SSD's, or the
old
versions will be in some sense compatible.

Any comment, Jon OR developement/playtest group, on the progress on the
ruleset redesign?

On another score, I rather am partial to the old designs, but have
cursed
some of the Geo-Hex casts I own. Might be a good time to flush 'em out
on
eBay, with suitably dire quotes from the last  GZG announcement, and buy
from the last of the GZG moulds. ;->=

The_Beast

The Inestimable Mr. Hudak wrote on 04/03/2008 07:22:15 AM:

> With the "old" ships coming to end of life, are there any plans to
come
> out with 'official' SSDs for the new ships? Granted, for a large
> quantity of ships, we can match classes with current SSDs, but with
> newer ships (including cargo and assault ships), I wondered if the
SSDs