Prev: Re: [GZG] Arthur C Clarke Next: Re: [GZG] Arthur C Clarke

[GZG] Longest length for a scratch built fighter

From: "Bobby Mock" <hansuke@g...>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 15:55:32 -0500
Subject: [GZG] Longest length for a scratch built fighter

want to make some scratch built Stingships(fighters) for a Humanx
Campaign. The Gurps book (my reference) puts them at about 50 feet in
length. Does anyone have a go-by for scratch-built lengths? I am
thinking of
making them about .5 centimeters, if possible. If I do that, that would
scale out for a Dreadnaught to 7.5 centimeters (750 feet). Does this
sound
about right, or am I too small in model lengths?

--
Bobby Mock
QQ: 352969890

Prev: Re: [GZG] Arthur C Clarke Next: Re: [GZG] Arthur C Clarke