Prev: [GZG] Monday Knight Productions Next: Re: [GZG] [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Re: GZG-WCC?

Re: [GZG] Monday Knight Productions

From: Evyn MacDude <infojunky@c...>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 00:28:38 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] Monday Knight Productions

On  Mar17 08, at 20:58, Gregory Wong wrote:

> It's been 4 months since I placed my order.  Does it
> usually take this long to get an order filled with
> them?

Sounds like house and job issues, as the MKP is mostly
a hobby business it isn't surprising that delays like this
happen.

> Anyone else have any experience with these folks?

Nice guys, but I know there are other priorities in that shop.

Evyn MacDude
infojunky@ceecom.net

"When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House
Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but
neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that
of any other participant, may be revealed"

Prev: [GZG] Monday Knight Productions Next: Re: [GZG] [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Re: GZG-WCC?