Prev: [GZG] Looking for 2 KV minis for ECC Next: Re: GZG ECC XI: an ACR

[GZG] [SG] Some new picks

From: "Jaime Tiampo" <fugugaipan@s...>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 12:22:31 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [GZG] [SG] Some new picks

Got some new stuff done last week and played with it on the weekend so I
figured I'd take some shots ;-)

First is a kitbash VTOL of mine. I made 2 identical ones about 7 years
ago
and they sat unpainted, and unfinished in a box. Finallyt his year I dug
them out, finished off the models and painted them. The image show the
finished model minues the radar dish on top (loaned out my pinvice and
had
to drill it before painting) and with the forward sensor as still an
unpainted bead ;-)

http://www.spikyfishthing.com/lazyest-index.php?file=miniatures/IMAGE_12
5.jpg

The second image is of one of 15mm Phallanxes with NI squads around it.

Jaime

--
It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't
remember

Prev: [GZG] Looking for 2 KV minis for ECC Next: Re: GZG ECC XI: an ACR