Prev: [GZG] FT - quick question about needle beams... Next: Re: [GZG] FT - quick question about needle beams...

Re: [GZG] FT - quick question about needle beams...

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 05:36:04 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT - quick question about needle beams...

On or about Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 10:53:05PM -0500, John Lerchey typed:

>Let's say I have a ship with 2 B1s and 2 needle beams all able to fire
in the forward arc, and there is a target within 12 mu.  My ship has 1
FCS.  Can I fire both needle beams along with the B1s, and can each
needle beam select a different system to "snipe" at?

No. Each system target for needle beams needs a dedicated FCS, in the
same way each ship target for other weapons does.

Roger

Prev: [GZG] FT - quick question about needle beams... Next: Re: [GZG] FT - quick question about needle beams...