Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More new 15mm - MAWPs, GAWPs and more! Next: [GZG] FT - quick question about needle beams...

Re: [GZG] 25mm/28mm Sci-fi vehicles

From: "james mitchell" <tagalong@s...>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 17:33:43 +1030
Subject: Re: [GZG] 25mm/28mm Sci-fi vehicles

Well after 3 decades of gaming I can say fad's and good rules sell
figure's
as well as sexy lead porn photo's of painted kit.
It will be interesting to see if the new terminator movies and a current

series, will see a terminator rule set a figure release, mongoose may
have
done this, but what don't kill them will make them stronger I hope.

Perhaps we should run a 25mm vehicle sculpt comp of a revamped older
model,
the winner get's a small number as a prise and	Jon only has to mould
and
cast the thing. and we get some new models.

regards james Only 3000 25mm left to paint, wait new period, 3150,
mitchell