Prev: Re: [GZG] 6mm Zealotry (was RE: DLD) Next: Re: [GZG] 6mm Zealotry (was RE: DLD)

Re: [GZG] 6mm Zealotry (was RE: DLD)

From: Evyn <infojunky@c...>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 22:06:42 -0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] 6mm Zealotry (was RE: DLD)

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 21:10:59 -0000, Thomas Pope <tpope@cs.cmu.edu>
wrote:

>> And he also makes some really sweet vehicles.  At the
>> risk of having rocks thrown at me, he should make his
>> stuff in 6mm too! :D
>
> Everybody should make everything in 6mm. Period.
>
> 6mm tanks. Check.
> 6mm infantry. Check.
> 6mm zombies. Check.
> 6mm sheep. Check.
> 6mm scantily-clad anime schoolgirls. Um... Ok maybe not EVERYTHING.
:-)

Well I'm game for the last one too...
Character models in 6mm would make my year, then I could go to an
even smaller scale.

6mm skirmish and rpg combat, wee.....
(I have the beginings of this already)

--
Evyn

Kudgetech, agressive recycling in a throwaway world.

Prev: Re: [GZG] 6mm Zealotry (was RE: DLD) Next: Re: [GZG] 6mm Zealotry (was RE: DLD)