Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More new 15mm - MAWPs, GAWPs and more! Next: Re: [GZG] DLD

Re: [GZG] DLD

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 19:55:06 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] DLD

>Indy wrote:
>>  >  I ask because my scifi-ish / near modern collection is in
>>  > 25/28mm and with the basic folding up of DLD Productions I find
>>  > myself looking at these 15mm vehicles and saying "I could use a
few
>>  > of those in 25/28mm."
>>  >

>>  Is DLD truly done and gone? That's unfortunate. :-(   There are a
bunch of
>>  15s I still wanted to get from him. :-(
>
>I hope not, but his production is at an alltime low as far as I know.
>I had to wait a long time for him to produce some 25mm apcs, and then
>I got the news from him that the package had been mangled completely
>byt the USPS and was returned to him. I'll probably have to wait
>another long time.
>Still, his vehicles are really nice.

I'd be happy to still be stocking David's stuff if we could get it,
but supply became so problematic (not surprisingly, if he can't
manage the direct orders he certainly won't have any time for trade
ones!). I really hope he manages to get back on his feet at some
point. He's always been one of the really "nice guys" of the industry
who seems to have had some very bad luck.

Jon (GZG)