Prev: [GZG] [CON] Last call - ECC XI Preregistration Next: Re: [GZG] DLD

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More new 15mm - MAWPs, GAWPs and more!

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 08:02:33 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More new 15mm - MAWPs, GAWPs and more!

> On Feb 20, 2008, at 4:33 AM, Ground Zero Games wrote:
>
> > More NEW RELEASES in 15mm,	...
>
> All great news...but are we ever going to see any of these vehicles
> in 25mm?

Hee! This sounds so familiar. "Are we ever going to see any of these in
15mm?"	I can't count the number of times that's been asked in the past.
I'm
pleased as peach that the 15mm ones aere coming out now. :-)

>  I ask because my scifi-ish / near modern collection is in
> 25/28mm and with the basic folding up of DLD Productions I find
> myself looking at these 15mm vehicles and saying "I could use a few
> of those in 25/28mm."

Is DLD truly done and gone? That's unfortunate. :-(   There are a bunch
of
15s I still wanted to get from him. :-(

Mk

Prev: [GZG] [CON] Last call - ECC XI Preregistration Next: Re: [GZG] DLD