Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More new 15mm - MAWPs, GAWPs and more! Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More new 15mm - MAWPs, GAWPs and more!

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More new 15mm - MAWPs, GAWPs and more!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 23:11:00 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More new 15mm - MAWPs, GAWPs and more!

>On Feb 20, 2008, at 4:33 AM, Ground Zero Games wrote:
>
>>  More NEW RELEASES in 15mm,	...
>
>All great news...but are we ever going to see any of these vehicles
>in 25mm?  I ask because my scifi-ish / near modern collection is in
>25/28mm and with the basic folding up of DLD Productions I find
>myself looking at these 15mm vehicles and saying "I could use a few
>of those in 25/28mm."

Realistically speaking, we're not planning to do much new stuff
specifically for 25mm in the near future (though do hope to get back
to the scale once we've done enough to develop the 15mm ranges)  -
however the latest batch of releases (the MAWPs etc) are equally
useful for 25mm as well as 15mm!

Jon (GZG)