Prev: [GZG] FMA and SG Checkup Next: [GZG] Images of the new 15mm stuff...

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] More new 15mm - MAWPs, GAWPs and more!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 09:33:12 +0000
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More new 15mm - MAWPs, GAWPs and more!

More NEW RELEASES in 15mm, all AVAILABLE NOW!
We have the first two variants of the Phalanx 6-wheeler, a heavy SLAM
artillery missile carrier and a flatbed logistics or recovery vehicle
with a very useful crane arm (which is also available as an accessory
pack, V15-ACC13, to fit on other vehicles to make transport, recovery
or engineering versions! ).
Please note also that we have taken the decision to REDUCE the price
of the Phalanx APC (V15-21A) announced a couple of weeks ago - it
will now be £8.00 instead of £9.00, and the Platoon Box of 3 will
drop from £25.00 to £22.00 (still with over £5.00 worth of FREE
extras!). As a small gesture to those who have already bought them at
the original price, if you let us know next time you order then we'll
send you some extra stuff to more than cover the cost difference.

As a launch offer on the two new variants, for just one week only
(till the end of February) anyone buying a Battery of THREE of the
new V15-27A SLAM carriers will get one of the 27B Logistics Vehicles
ABSOLUTELY FREE!

The bulk of the new releases this time is of much smaller items - the
MAWPs and GAWPs! The Mobile Autonomous Weapons Platform (MAWP) and
its static defensive cousin the Groundmount Autonomous Weapons
Platform (GAWP) are designed as automated gun and missile systems,
which can be used as remotely-piloted drones, computer-controlled
systems or as fully AI robotic units depending on your preferred tech
level. At present there are three types of mobility platform for the
MAWPs - tracked, walker and Grav - if they sell well we may offer
wheeled and hover (GEV) variants later.
The GAWPs are mainly defensive, to be emplaced where necessary as
"sentry gun" systems, AA weapons and concealed tank-killers, while
the mobile versions can either be used as infantry support systems
(attaching one at squad or platoon level to give the troops some
heavier firepower) or can be fully autonomous hunter-killer units
operating on their own - the possibilities are endless....

As you'll see from a couple of the pics we've taken, the MAWPs and
GAWPs can also work very well as much smaller drone units for 25/28mm
armies.

We've also done the static systems as MANNED versions, with a little
one-man turret (crewed by a generic guy in helmet that you can paint
up for any force, or do a head-swap if you really want to); these
come supplied with the same cruciform groundmount as the GAWPs, but
they will also mount very nicely onto the back of any flatbed vehicle
such as our V15-13A or 19A.

Like the SLAM offer above, from now until the end of February we are
offering an intro deal on the MAWP and GAWP systems (and the manned
groundmounts) - for every THREE of the V15-22, 23, 24, 25 or 26 codes
that you buy you can get a fourth FREE! Simply order the total number
you want, and we'll deduct the cost of every fourth item from the
qualifying codes.

All of the following are now in full production and available:

V15-22A    MAWP(T) - Mobile Autonomous Weapons Platform (Tracked)
with Rotary Cannon	 £2.50
V15-22B    MAWP(T) - Mobile Autonomous Weapons Platform (Tracked)
with Plasma Gun 	 £2.50
V15-22C    MAWP(T) - Mobile Autonomous Weapons Platform (Tracked)
with Missile System	 £2.50

V15-23A    MAWP(G) - Mobile Autonomous Weapons Platform (Grav) with
Rotary Cannon	 £2.50
V15-23B    MAWP(G) - Mobile Autonomous Weapons Platform (Grav) with
Plasma Gun		 £2.50
V15-23C    MAWP(G) - Mobile Autonomous Weapons Platform (Grav) with
Missile System	 £2.50

V15-24A    MAWP(W) - Mobile Autonomous Weapons Platform (Walker) with
Rotary Cannon	 £2.50
V15-24B    MAWP(W) - Mobile Autonomous Weapons Platform (Walker) with
Plasma Gun	 £2.50
V15-24C    MAWP(W) - Mobile Autonomous Weapons Platform (Walker) with
Missile System	 £2.50

V15-25A    GAWP - Groundmount Autonomous Weapons Platform with Rotary
Cannon	 £2.50
V15-25B    GAWP - Groundmount Autonomous Weapons Platform with Plasma
Gun		 £2.50
V15-25C    GAWP - Groundmount Autonomous Weapons Platform with
Missile System	 £2.50

V15-26A    Manned Groundmount Weapons Platform with Rotary Cannon
			£2.50
V15-26B    Manned Groundmount Weapons Platform with Plasma Gun
		£2.50
V15-26C    Manned Groundmount Weapons Platform with Missile System
			£2.50

V15-21A    Phalanx 6-wheel hi-mobility Heavy APC
			£8.00
V15-27A    Phalanx 6-wheel hi-mobility SLAM carrier (MRL system)
			£8.50
V15-27B    Phalanx 6-wheel hi-mobility Logistics Vehicle - flatbed
with loading crane		£8.00

V15-ACC13     Lifting Crane arms with mountings (pack of 2) - as used
on V15-27B		£2.50

They should all be up on our webstore very shortly, along with lots
of pics - we'll also have them all at Cavalier (Tonbridge) on Sunday,
so come and see us there if you can!

All the best,

Jon.

www.gzg.com

Prev: [GZG] FMA and SG Checkup Next: [GZG] Images of the new 15mm stuff...