Prev: Re: [GZG] Question: was Re: [SG3]: What if? Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: was Re: [SG3]: What if?

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: was Re: [SG3]: What if?

From: Chris Ronnfeldt <zephyr2112@y...>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 13:32:56 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: was Re: [SG3]: What if?

--- Samuel Penn <sam@glendale.org.uk> wrote:

> Actually, reminds me of a story from "I, Robot",
> where a robot
> was meant to test fly a prototype FTL ship, and
> something went
> wrong. Humans were sent in to find out the problem,
> because
> Susan Calvin doesn't want to risk another robot.
> (But then Calvin never really liked humans).

Just to be pedantic, that wasn't a Susan Calvin story.
The human was sent because a robot congressperson used
his influence to force it (to buy votes from the humans).

"My precious sense of honor
Just a shield of rusty wire,
I stand against the chaos
and the cross of holy fire' - N. Peart

Prev: Re: [GZG] Question: was Re: [SG3]: What if? Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: was Re: [SG3]: What if?