Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: was Re: [SG3]: What if? Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: was Re: [SG3]: What if?

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: was Re: [SG3]: What if?

From: Oerjan Ariander <orjan.ariander1@c...>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 18:33:24 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: was Re: [SG3]: What if?

James Mitchell wrote:

>>Would a WWI biplane work as well as an F-22 Raptor?  The difference in

>>spotting, propulsion, material and weapon technology is so vast that
they
>>really aren't comparable, and yet only 90 years separates the two
levels
>>of technology.
>
>Um would the raptor be able to lock on to a ww1 biplane,

All the raptor needs to do is to supercruise past the biplane - the
string
bag is too fragile to survive the Raptor's sonic shock wave...

>P.S jon where did you get the resign buildings eg hallways from that
>appear in SG 2.

If you mean the photo on p.56 (that's the only photo of buildings I can
find in SG2), it seems to be GZG's old GPM range. Not sure if they're
still
in production.

Regards,

Oerjan