Prev: Re: [GZG] [SG2] Momentum Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: was Re: [SG3]: What if?

Re: [GZG] [SG2] Momentum

From: "Damond Walker" <damosan@g...>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 07:13:18 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [SG2] Momentum

> I too like Crossfire, but there is one point that should be borne in
> mind when thinking about such a mechanism. It is not well suited to a
> multi-player game, as there tend to be long phases where most players
do
> not have much to do.

That is *very* true but can be mitigated through scenario design.  I've
run
games with as many as six players on a side using a chess clock (say
giving
1 hour to the attacker and 2 hours to the defender or sometimes 2 hours
each).	A chess clock and Crossfire is a combination that is just meant
be.

D.

Prev: Re: [GZG] [SG2] Momentum Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: was Re: [SG3]: What if?